Thursday, March 27, 2008
Waco II Ward Easter Party
I must be the last person to register any form of documentation for the ward Easter party (I noticed from blog hopping), but I have been looking at these pictures all week now and thinking about how cute they are and how fun it was that there was such great attendance, despite the wind! Tom and I were thrilled to see the true dedication of our fellow ward members--even though you were asked to bring your own picnic, bring your own eggs, and bring things to sit on that you ended up not needing, you still came and just played! Not all the activities will require so much from you, but we are saving up the limited $$ for some fun things later in the year, like the new tradition of renting the Waco Water Park and a having a nice big Christmas party, for starters. We look forward to many more fun activities with the super funnest ward around! P.S. You may see these pictures again sometime on a bulletin board........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh this was so much fun! I love the picnic idea, and the weather really cooperated for most of the evening. For some reason Cali though that you were suppose to dig for Easter eggs (I promise we've celebrated Easter before, I don't know where she come up with these ideas!) But when she realized that she was going to get to run out in to the grass and pick up as many eggs as she could get, she was so excited. We've had about 6 egg hunts at our house since this activity. Great job guys! I can't wait to see what else you've got in store for us. I know it will be great!
Oh how we miss our wonderful friends in Waco II Ward. We love you all! Thanks for sharing those wonderful pictures!
Post a Comment