Saturday, September 13, 2008

Benj the Gumbi Boy

Teaching the kids some basic gymnastics has been a fun way for us to play together. They get so excited when they learn something new! They like to see the moves demonstrated first, which has given me a challenge--it's not as easy as it used to be.

*Notice how he glances back quickly, to make sure his dad is watching.

2 comments:

Elder & Sister Residori said...

I remember when Karen used to do those back overs (not sure of the correct term). It still amazes me how easy it looks. Keep up the good work Benj. I'm afraid if I tried that my back would break in two. I felt a wonderful spirit ready Em's talk. Thanks for sharing that. Love, Grandpa.

Kleanteeth said...

His back is really limber. He should pursue gymnastics for sure. All the good ones come from Texas, well, that's what they say. Your Mom was the one that got me interested in gymnastics and taught me a backbend first and then a front walkover. I remember you guys always doing that stuff and up-highs too. My kids love those.