Thursday, December 4, 2008

Brach's Peppermint Christmas Nougats

If you haven't crossed paths with these babies this year, count yourself lucky. I feel it my duty as your friend or family member to warn you of the addictive power of these delicious, minty confections. The bag says that there are 13 servings of 5 mints, but I have nearly polished off a bag doing it in reverse, 5 servings of 13 mints, which is just what happens when you eat these. Those who know: am I wrong?

7 comments:

Moore Fun Stories said...

These are one of my favorite Christmas candy. My husband hates them- more for me:).

Larry said...

... so buying mints for your husband for Christmas is like him buying you a cordless drill?

Jeanette said...

You are not wrong! I haven't eaten these for several years. I may just have to take you up on your recomendation. Thanks.

Michele said...

Bro. Vance, that isn't funny only because he really did it last year, buying me two large BYU shirts that he knew wouldn't fit me and so OOPS! he had to sacrfice and wear them...I think I'll get him the Wii fit that I want...

The Collingwood Family said...

I LOVE those!

Kleanteeth said...

Hey, what's happened to you? Did you fall of the face of the blogger world?

Michele said...

Um, yes. Yes, I did. For now, I've been on Facebook. Some people can do both at the same time, but I'm not one of those people. :)