Now that Benj has lost his upper right incisor, and is almost eight, I remembered another goofy kid who looked a bit like that, with that same tooth-loss pattern. This is that gal on her eighth birthday, put up next to her almost-eight-year-old son.
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
4 comments:
You, sassy? Never. We have a little toothless wonder around here too. She's lost 10 teeth and still trying to grow into her mouth. I find it harder and harder to get decent pictures these days. Thanksgiving looks yum.
Looks like a wonderful Thanksgiving meal. I showed Margie your blog and she loved it!
I don't look forward to my kids loosing teeth.
That picture of you looking sassy was taken in the waiting room while Jeff was having heart surgery. Am I right? And I think you look just like Benj in the face. I can stand behind Julie in the mirror now-a-days and I see something that wasn't there last year. Something familiar....
Yes, that was taken in the hospital waiting room. I started to put a bit about it on there, but it didn't seem like the time. I can still remember sweet little Jeffrey toddling out of there, looking happy and well, except for the huge line of stitches that stretched across his rib cage. Resilient kid.
Post a Comment