
Tom's parents have not yet seen our home here in TX. It was on this date last year that we signed our life away, I mean signed the papers to make it ours. Somehow, we haven't burned it down yet, and look! the grass is still alive!

Here's the backyard patio area. If you want to see the inside, you'll have to come and see us, Tom and Judy! You're welcome anytime!

Here's Benj demonstrating his acrobatic prowess. (How we've avoided any ER trips thus far is a mystery.)

Em and Joshie in motion make a picture of the backyard a little more interesting.

Josh gets cozy with Cameron, our only remaining feline. (We started with six this time.)

Cute Camer snuggles in the protective arms of Benj. (He may be surprised to be held correctly for once!)
2 comments:
Congratulations on your house. I'm so glad you live in my neighborhood or is it I live in yours? Great pictures. We wish our backyard looked like yours.
Hey, I haven't seen your house here either!! Wonderful and the tramp looks like a lot of fun. I hope that the luck keeps up....you know-the luck that is keeping you out of the ER. That cat looks alot like kitty,only less fluffy!
Post a Comment