Thursday, October 18, 2007

I've Got the Head!


One of our family's favorite--albeit strange and misguided--pastimes is the family wrestling match. This usually begins when the stress of the day needs to get released and the parents start a playful, one-on-one spar. Then, when the kids see that Mom is losing (inevitable), they begin to pile on Dad. This week's spar is no exception. All three munchkins are zealously pouncing, tickling, and head-locking Tom when, at the height of the commotion, Joshie brandishes a homemade whip and hollers, "Hold him down--I've got the head!" The wrestling dissolved from there into laughter until the boys threatened to wet their pants. (It's hard to laugh and punch at the same time, and even harder to contain the contents of an eensie bladder.) Somehow Tom walked away from the incident alive and very amused.

2 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Please ignore my insecurities. Attempt 2: Funny, I love it. Your family is so cute.