"There's no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Po on Kung Fu Panda
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
A Party with the Fam
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Ikedas-- I was just running about, trying to have a productive day, when I noticed that Tom's birthday was a few days ago!! Tom, Sorry I missed it! I hope you had a great day and I do hope to see some pictures from it on your blog soon. We miss you guys and hope you are all doing well. Love, Jill
1 comment:
Hey Ikedas--
I was just running about, trying to have a productive day, when I noticed that Tom's birthday was a few days ago!! Tom, Sorry I missed it! I hope you had a great day and I do hope to see some pictures from it on your blog soon. We miss you guys and hope you are all doing well. Love, Jill
Post a Comment