Sunday, June 15, 2008

Good sweaty fun

What could be better than kickin around with your fam and some friends in a world full of inflatable bouncers? Nothing, I tell you, nothing! We got to the Jumping Party early on Friday, so for an hour or so, we had the run of the place. Man, this is the type of stuff summer's made of--especially since our summer fun will be in lots of little outings instead of one huge trip this year. Thanks for taking and sending us the pics, Emily!

The boys sport their new sweat-soaked hairdos.

The Dads (and Cali) race. (I think someone had a false start.)

Josh does the "one cheek" sliding approach with Tom and Benj.

Speaking of cheeks........think elephant. Okay, stop thinking about it. I mean it, stop! It's always hard to ignore the elephant that's in the room; especially when it's located at the caboose of an inflatable train.

5 comments:

Emily said...

I LOVE the elephant picture! I'm so glad you posted it! And the one of us all wearing our socks. What a fun SWEATY time we had! We'll have to do it again soon. You and I have a tie to break!

J & M Shumate Family said...

Looks like too much fun! BTW, Michele, you look AWESOME!!!! I can't wait to get skinny after having this baby girl.....

joelle said...

Michelle!! How are you?? I haven't talked to you in forever! well maybe this is a good way to keep in touch. Your kids are getting so big! It's good to see you are doing well :)

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you are starting off a very busy summer. It is neat the way you have things planned out. That is one of your strong points, one of many. It is nice to see the pictures. It looks like the inflatable thing was lots of fun. We miss you and love you all. Thanks for sharing the pictures and stories. We like the "shiney head" also. Love, Mom & Dad

mistyp said...

You do look great! You're too skinny though! :)