
The McMurtreys from Waco I Ward let us tag along with them on their boating trips sometimes because they know how much we love it. These are pics from Saturday's trip, which was also my mom's birthday. We had lots of fun without her but thought about her all day. She would've loved to be on the boat with us. Tom's a veteran skateboarder and snowboarder but a new wakeboarder. If you thought it would seem like the natural next step for him to hop on a wakeboard, you're right. He took to it like a fish to, well, you know. As for me, I'm usually a skiier, but I got brave and tried the board this time, too. It was hard but fun. Our fish children all loved getting knocked around in the tube and having water splash in their faces.



This video does not do justice to the air he was catching, but it's all we got.
Note: For those of you who derive enjoyment out of tuning in to
my athletic endeavors, I regret to say my video did not make the cut. It was much too long and too uneventful (no big jumps) to get posted. So sorry.
We had a blast, thank you McMurtrey Family!
1 comment:
Looks like you had lots of fun on the boat. That is not my cup of tea but I know your mom would have loved it. I would enjoy riding and taking pictures. Thanks for keeping this blog up to date. We look at it often. Time is getting short and we look forward to seeing you in October. Love you all
Post a Comment