

I guess I should be glad he's not a natural thief. He's content to let the others have the ball if they're so set on taking it. After all, there's no other time in his life when he would be encouraged to steal anything. It just about drove his dad nuts, though. He was hollering (yes, Tom can holler) at his son the whole time to "get in there" and "take it away from him!" Lack of aggression was not something we'd anticipated, especially if you've seen how he can tease and take toys from his brother. I guess the trick would be to get Joshie playing on the opposite team. Then we'd have a ball game.......or at least see more aggression! The team found a gem in little Tyler Keller, another new recruit who also happened to be an excellent ball stealer. He was right in there messin' with the big boys the whole time.
Benj had fun being able to play with some of his friends from church and now that he knows how fun it is, he may want to play again next season.
1 comment:
John had a similar experience this last winter.Completely new to him and I think we may try it again this winter. Julie decided then that maybe there is a future for her in cheerleading....we are doing our best to dissuade her. Never one for the cheering on of sports, let's just play the sport instead. I know, let them be themselves...right, right.
Post a Comment