
Downward facing dog--It seems to help that he's flat-footed. I can't get my feet all the way flat like this.

I never could have guessed how cool power yoga would be. The fun and challenging exercises and positions are never boring--or easy! But what I hadn't counted on was my kids' enthusiasm for learning the things we'd done in class. The other day Benj and Joshie were joining in some stretching poses. We hadn't been going long when Josh hollered,
"I'm already feeling the burn!"
1 comment:
Howdy! Loving the blog! It's been awhile so I had to catch up. First off, LOVE your new do. And nice muscles in the tug of war- you're ripped. You look awesome! I was like Emily with the "S" word too. I don't know who's going to tell my kids about it. And last but not least, my kids think doing yoga with me is fun too, funny:) I miss your cute family. Hope you're all well.
-Leslie (I'm not biggdogg)
Post a Comment