Saturday, November 24, 2007

Another sweet victory

It may have rained all day here in Texas, but it was a beautiful day in Provo, Utah at Lavell Edwards Stadium. The sun shone brightly as the Cougars defeated the Utes 17 to 10!

The boys brought their game faces today.Maybe even a little gangster attitude.It was all smiles at winning time,

although the boys couldn't sit through the whole game. At the final BYU touchdown, Tom and I jumped off the couch, giving high-fives, fist pumps and chest checks. Benj heard the wild commotion and came running, not to see what had happened in the game, but to find out why his parents had gone cuckoo. He looked confused and asked,

"Could I get a little more quiet?"

6 comments:

karin said...

We watched the game too and the last few minutes were a little tense.
Our boys wear their cougar blue every game day and proudly say "GO COUGS!"

Anonymous said...

Michele: All we could do was read about it. I can only imagine what the thoughts were when Hall got sacked and had only one more play. Going from the depths of despair to the elation on the 49 yard pass to Collie must have been exciting. Hope they keep it up at and win their last game and then a bowl game. I see where Auburn beat Alabama. Love, Dad

mistyp said...

Guess there were lots of happy Cougar fans out there! We had one here!!! ;)

Paul said...

I noticed the Keller's were not at church today. I hope it's not related to the Utah loss. I know that I always enjoy speaking to Brandon after BYU beats Utah. I guess I'll have to wait at least a week. Today I only got to speak with Brother Gregerson who proudly wore his Utah tie. I admire his commitment. It makes me want to speak with him again next week to see if the sting from the loss has worn off yet.

Michele said...

I know what you mean, Paul, but the Kellers' absence was legit; they were taking family to the Austin airport.

The win doesn't really change my daily life, but it sure does leave a smile on my face for at least a week or two...

Emily said...

what cute brothers! I love Ben's tough "game face!"