
Benjamin Matthew took his time in coming to our family. It took a year more than we'd planned to get pregnant, then our hard-won boy sealed the deal by being a full two weeks late. Always the sensitive creature, Josh will never let him live this down and casually tacks it on whenever he sees a fault in Benj, because of course, being late must be all his fault.
Here was today's car ride exchange:
Benj: I hate Arby's. Why do we have to eat there?
Emily: You're crazy! It's waaaay better than burgers or tacos.
Josh: Wow, Benj, you didn't want to come to earth AND you hate Arby's. (Then he shook his head slowly and made the "tsk, tsk" sound.)
Apparently, these two facts together make Benj the most despicable person alive.
Here was today's car ride exchange:
Benj: I hate Arby's. Why do we have to eat there?
Emily: You're crazy! It's waaaay better than burgers or tacos.
Josh: Wow, Benj, you didn't want to come to earth AND you hate Arby's. (Then he shook his head slowly and made the "tsk, tsk" sound.)
Apparently, these two facts together make Benj the most despicable person alive.
4 comments:
Funny, Funny.
Benj: I agree, Burger King is the best. Next time we visit that is where we are going. I have not have a hamburger since we got to Korea and I doubt if I will have one before we come home. Save up your appetite and we'll have a Whopper together as everyone else goes to Arby's. Love Grandpa
Funny picture and funny comment!
What a great story! Something to remember and remind them of in a few years. And I love the picture. Great action shot.
Post a Comment