Okay, so it's not Mozart, but when my boys figured out how to play "Heart and Soul," I promised I'd document it here. . .it's so cute when they are concentrating!
Sunday, November 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"There's no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." --Po on Kung Fu Panda
3 comments:
You boys did great, we enjoyed listening to your duet and you did put your Heart and Soul into that musical number. Isn't it wonderful the good music we can make when we cooperate and work together. Are you working on any other songs? We have a few of our missionaries who play the piano and it is a wonderful talent for a missionary to develop. Keep up the good work and we look forward to hearing more from the "Dynamic Duo"
I love it! Your boys will be so glad they play piano. It is the greates outlet (for me at least) plus music brings a great spirit in the home! Good job boys! Keep up the good work!
Amazing work they do together! I wish I could play the piano! Mabye I can convice my kids to... I found your blog off Emily's. Guess everyone in the ward has one... ;)
Post a Comment