Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Husband...........

I resisted this, but I can resist no longer.

What is his name? Thomas Masashi
How long have you been together? 13 years this month
How long did you date? Three years, in various forms and degrees of intent
How old is he? 34
Who eats more? Really, him. You'd never know it from looking at him though.
Who said I love you first? He's not a very wordy man, but I remember seeing it in his eyes loud and clear, three months after we met. It's a look that words would pejorate.
Who is taller? By one measely inch, he is.
Who sings better? Well, considering he doesn't sing at all...(except a low buzz during Family Home Evening)
Who is smarter? Wow. Test scores? I am. But common sense? Well, that'd be me again. (See Tom for an alternate answer.)
Whose temper is worse? Mine. He's not easily rattled. It's a hobby of mine to say things I think will set him off just to see if he's still alive; he just smiles, which, of course, makes it worse.
Who does the laundry? I wash, and we fold together while watching CSI: Miami
Who does the dishes? He's always said he would, but it tries my patience to wait for him because his DTL (dirt tolerance level) is higher than mine.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
Who pays the bills? I do, or we'd be bankrupt, foreclosed on, and ruined for credit. (And he thinks I do it because I like to.)
Who mows the lawn? He does
Who cooks dinner? I'd rather eat his cooking, but we have to settle for mine because he's never home in time.
Who drives when you are together? To church, he does, so I can put on my makeup; at night he likes me to because he's blind.
Who is more stubborn? If it's me, I'm too stubborn to say so.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? He is, always.
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, but his almost as much, as they live just over an hour apart (Ogden to American Fork, UT).
Who kissed who first? Mutual, but I may have initiated.
Who asked who out? He came to visit me at my dorm so we could hang out, but as poor college students, it was months before we finally sprung for a Hogi Yogi!
Who proposed? Once he finally gave up on me, I came to him with a proposal.
Who is more sensitive? I think he is.
Who has more friends? I do.
Who has more siblings? Me again.
Who wears the pants in the family? We consult together on the big things, and I take care of the detail stuff. I like when he takes charge to lead the family spiritually.

No comments: