
What is it about knives and stabbing (even a pumpkin) that
draws boys like moths to a flame? They aren't even allowed to wield the knife yet, but see the utter fascination? It's like the Vulcan Mind Meld of Halloween!
Throw in getting down and dirty, and you've got the perfect way to spend a day!
Meet Jack and Joe, the fruits of our labors.
They seem to resemble their human counterparts,
don't they?
This picture creeps us out because of the eye color.
Benj normally has hazel eyes, but here they look golden,
like a vampire just after he's feasted. . .(thanks, Twilight)


Raphael is ready for some Ninja Turtle action. He kept hollering, "Let's haul shell, dudes!"

I told our devil here to make her best naughty look, which turned out to look more ticked off than anything. Emily was a real trooper, though. Suffered blisters on both feet in order to hit every house in the neighborhood (that had a light on).

Our vampire's undead body tuckered out half-way through trick-or-treating with a group of Emily's 4th grade friends. When we passed by our house to change course, he bolted without a word to anyone. By the time I knew he was gone and called home, Tom had gotten him in the bathtub already and thought I had dropped him off! Now that's truly scary!
2 comments:
Fun times, cute kids! Did you tell Tom he makes great roasted pumpkin seeds?
I just found your blog! Cute pictures!
We've been hearing about Josh's Ninja Turtle costume for a while now in Sunbeams. I'm so glad I got to see it. He is the sweetest little boy. I'm so glad to have him in our class. Now if we could start making it to play group again I might get to see you more often than just in the halls at church :)
Emily
Post a Comment